Our Client is a leading provider of premium gaming online solutions with offices inResponsibilities
Europe and USA. The company is constantly ahead with new technologies and innovate solutions. We are looking for passionate and creative people for their international team.
Due to quick development of the company we are looking for a:
INTERNAL PRODUCT OWNER
- Work with many different stakeholders to ensure successful product releases
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Compliance, Certification Management, Information Management and Operations
- Prioritize a backlog of work specific to the project
- Coordinate and monitor technical projects from initiation through delivery
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that that the roadmaps and vision are followed
- Look after general health and life cycle of existing products
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Prior experience working as an Agile Product Owner/Manager
- Experience with Development
- Understanding of the slot games players needs and preferences
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proactive attitude, passion and enthusiasm
- Business knowledge and strong technical understanding
- Fluency in English
Our Client offers:
- Professional development opportunities (work with innovative and modern technologies)
- Business trip abroad during Onboarding program
- Private medical care and Multisport
- Mobile phone
- Work-life balance
- Entertainment and social events
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org
(subject: Product Owner).
Agency entered into the National Register of Employment Agencies under the number 5248.
Please include in your CV the following clause: "I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".